My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

7 Random Things About Me!

OK I read this on TanishaRenee's blog so here I go:

1. I've almost died...twice! Once from placenta previa and once I had a pulmonary embolism but here I am in all of my glory!!!
2. I been in 2 movies. Most recently in Jackie Collins Hollywood Wives as"Jenny."
3. I love to karaoke!
4. I am American but I came to Canada as a child when my father played for the Canadian Football League so I have dual citizenship.
5. I have six siblings!
6. I supervised a discipline classroom at a junior(middle) high school and loved it.
7. I love supporting women and their families on their pregnancy and birth journeys as a doula.

Please leave a comment and then feel free to play too!

5 comments:

TanishaRenee said...

Interesting random facts, I really enjoyed reading your post! Congrats on the upcoming anniversary, may you have many, many more!

Doulanana said...

Thank you very much!And thanks for the info on how to fix my posts!! I'm off to try it now!

Adriann said...

I think it is fabulous that you are a doula. I so believe in natural childbirth. In fact, I had planned a home birth with my son, but unfortunately I had pre-eclampsia and delivered early by c-section. You do wonderful work. I'm glad I found your site through Tanisha.

Oh yeah!!!! Congratulations on 30 years, not everyone can say that. You Go!!!!!

Blessings!

ScrappinMyRoots said...

thanks for sharing your 7 random facts with me. Very interesting. Congrats on your anniversary and for being selected for a design team.

Donna said...

you seem like the coolest mom & 'Nana' around! That's what I called my mom's mom too (she died when I was just 5)

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails