My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Scrapbook Stuff

This layout I did sums up for me what it is like to be a doula. "It's not that unusual, when everything is beautiful. It's just another ordinary miracle today."











I created this layout of me and my sisters when my sister, Roe , was visiting from Seattle a couple of weeks ago.

4 comments:

Adriann said...

Beautiful LO's! And I so love the fact that you are a doula...

WendyG said...

Great LO's....and happy anniversary tomorrow!!!!!

Adriann said...

Thank you for your words of wisdom. May I add you to my blog roll?

Miranda said...

Great lo's. Love them!!

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails