My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

ABC's


Here is the latest layout I did for the alphabet scrapbook I am making for my grandson. I'm making the layouts in no particular order!
I created this lo as a part of the red, white and blue challenge at SNS. This lo for the letter 'F'. I used red acrylic paint to create a frame and to make a photo mat for journaling.
The journaling says:
"Oh little Turner, how you keep us smiling with all of your funny faces...all of them so sweet!"
I thought that once it's finished it would be a fun book to read to him all about him!!!

4 comments:

TanishaRenee said...

he is such a cutie! great project!

Andrea said...

Hi Monica...just wanted to say that your blog looks great! That layout is so cute and I enjoyed a couple of your webisodes :D
Have a great day!!!

Adriann said...

Cute LO! DS still enjoys looking over his baby album.

Enjoy your week!

Conibaer said...

That LO is so cute! Love it!
Coni

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails