My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Saturday, July 7, 2007

My ***New*** Scrapbook Podcast!


Hi everyone! I am so excited that I've created a new scrap booking podcast where I share some of my ideas and techniques.
Please check out my first episode where I demonstrate how to make this butterfly card using dry embossing and chalking techniques.
I am aware that I need better lighting and more close ups so I will try to improve the quality of the program as I go. Until then, I am taking joy in the journey!!!
Please click here to check it out and I will continue to add new links as I create more episodes!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1BlauV8C_7w

2 comments:

Adriann said...

Fabulous idea!!!! I took a quick looksy! I can't wait to try it. Thanks so much for doing this.

YAY!!!!!!

Have a great weekend!!!

Adriann said...

Wanted you to know that I linked your podcast. I am so excited about learning from you!!!!!

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails