My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Monday, July 2, 2007

Our 35th Anniversary

We just returned from a wonderful vacation in Banff, Alberta.
Our 3 children treated us to a stay at the luxurious Rimrock Resort and it was a real treat. We went for a gourmet dinner in the hotel where the dining room overlooked the spectacular mountain view and the next day we headed across the street to soak in the Banff Hot Springs.

2 comments:

Adriann said...

It looks beautiful!!! What a wonderful way to celebrate your anniversary and paid for by your children makes it extra special.

You are so kind about my Perfect Peace LO. Thanks for letting me add you.

I can see you had a fabulous weekend. Hope you week is as nice!

Blessings!

Latharia said...

Oh, I want to go to Banff someday! It's on a long long list of places to visit! :) What a wonderful anniversary celebration!

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails