My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Ribbon Guest Designer


I sent in some submissions to be part of the design team for Sassy and Savvy (http://www.sassynsavvy.com) and am I very pleased to announce that I was selected as one of their Ribbon Guest Designers!
My month is November so I have lots of time to create my projects. I am so looking forward to this opportunity!

2 comments:

Latharia said...

Congratulations!!

and I LOVE the banner photo of you and your grandson -- how precious!!!! :D

Adriann said...

Congratulations!!! You are a talented designer so it's no suprise...

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails