My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Style Stone Pendant - Jewellery or Scrapbook??







I love this pendant I made tonight using rubber stamps, ink, embosing powder and style stones. At first it looks like an ordinary necklace but when you open it up it's a mini scrapbook! The pics are those index ones that are 1 x 3/4 inches!! TFL!

5 comments:

Adriann said...

Beautiful! That will make a great gift item.

TanishaRenee said...

This is just fantastic!

I linked your blog to mine BTW!

simplyscrap said...

Really beautiful !
I am French and looking for a nice example of scrapbooking with style stones, ... and just found it !
A pity I can find the stones in France ! Your necklace looks wonderful !

Donna said...

this is so cool! Love it - can you email me some info on where you get the materials to make it? My email is linked to my blog. THanks!

Initial Charms said...

They have a contemporary look about them.Look very interesting in mixed medium as I see nothing less than art here.

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails