My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Updates


I am trying, once again for a DT placement on Savvynsassy so I thought I would update my bog. One thing that I find though is that not too many people visit here very often so I will try to generate some more traffic!
Thank you to those who drop by and leave their comments! It is very much appreciated!
I asked my dh if he could design me a logo for my webcast and in a matter of hours it was done and I love it!!!...although the color isn't exactly the true green of the logo on paper.

1 comment:

Adriann said...

Very pretty logo and good luck on your DT submission!!

Enjoy the week!

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails