My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

A Day at the Zoo!


I had a wonderful time at the zoo with my grandson and his mommy while his daddy was out of town. We saw all of the animals but the one that Turner loved the most was the black tailed groundhog!!Pretty funny!
I did this layout for a challenge on the Savvy N Sassy website to capture our day. There is hidden journaling behind the fiber tab.I saw the idea to make the animal print frames on another site but I didn't have a rubber stamp so I made mine from the scraps that you throw away after mounting your rubber stamps. I adhered them to the back of a cd cover and presto!!...an animal print stamp is created..for free!

3 comments:

finestglasses said...

In fact, it dose not come true all the time. Now, let's have a journey to Firmoo to see whether all the high class polarized glasses are at high prices or not.

sherry jiang said...

shop online for thousands of Taps, Kitchen Taps, Bathroom Taps, Sinks and Plumbing Fixtures at Plumpinguk.co.uk, sinks, bathroom, kitchen and shower fixtures. FREE SHIPPING on most items. Same day shipping on in stock items

sherry jiang said...

shop online for thousands of Taps, Kitchen Taps, Bathroom Taps, Sinks and Plumbing Fixtures at Plumpinguk.co.uk, sinks, bathroom, kitchen and shower fixtures. FREE SHIPPING on most items. Same day shipping on in stock items.

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails