My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Friday, August 17, 2007

Join me on this creative journey!!!!!



I was directed to this mini art journal challenge by Emily Falconbridge and I LOVE it!!
Please go to this link first and scroll to the bottom to get to the beginning.
Supplies needed for this project are a deck of cards, a pouch you create to keep them in(unless you win:) and your wonderful imagination!!
http://embers.typepad.com/e/mini_art_journal_challenge/index.html
I realize that it started in January but I think you can start anytime during the year. I thought that September would be a good month to begin because it is the month of transition and change. While I know that this can be a very busy time for mommies with school age children, this is such an easy challenge and it's something that you can do for yourself.
I'm asking you to please join me on this creative inspirational journey. I will make a random draw from the names of those joining me on this creative adventure and they will win a pouch that I create!!

10 comments:

Adriann said...

I guess I'm going to have to mosey on over there and join in...

Adriann said...

I'm inspired and I'm ready to do this. What a wonderful idea!!!

Adriann said...

Love the new banner!!!

Doulanana said...

Thanks Adrian. That's my family room and I caught the pic as the sun was just in the right place!

Adriann said...

Here's my attempt. I did't see yours.

http://adayinthelifeofaks.blogspot.com/

Great pic! You had your camera in hand at the perfect time!!

Jesse said...

I love the site... very clean, and entertaining, even for a non-scrap booker... as of yet!

WendyG said...

I am going to try and do this with you Monica!!!

Shannon Wyman said...

I'm going to try and do this too!

Shannon Wyman said...

http://ramblingsofaprimitiveheart.blogspot.com/2007/09/creative-journey.html

Here is my first one!

Latharia said...

What a wonderful slice of art in the every day!!!!

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails