My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Monday, August 6, 2007



Look at little Mr. Man eating his first popsicle all by himself! He is so precious and such a joy in our lives! Being a grandparent is one of the most amazing life experiences....I can't describe the feeling. It's a new kind of love that you never knew you had and I am so blessed that I have the opportunity to experience it!!!
We are off to the zoo today with his mama!

3 comments:

Adriann said...

He's quite adorable! Enjoy the zoo!

TanishaRenee said...

He is just sooo adorable! I hope you enjoyed the trip to the zoo!

Conibaer said...

This is so cute! Adorable pic! I hope you had a lot of fun at the zoo!
Coni

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails