My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

One Little Word Challenge - Balance



Here is my take on the word 'Balance'. I used red electrical tape and stitching as my frames.This picture was taken a couple of years ago where I was literally dancing in the wind. We stopped just off the highway returning from a day trip in the Rocky Mountains and it was so windy. I just felt compelled to dance in the wind!!
My journaling reads: I have surrendered to live a more centered life. I soothe my soul on a regular basis by meditating, journaling and by taking long re-energizing baths. What I have come to realize is that it is also very necessary to honor my silly, spontaneous self because I am the most joy filled when I'm just a little off balance!

4 comments:

Adriann said...

Great LO! I love the eletrical tape idea. It gives the LO a feeling of being grounded.

Lynn said...

totally awesome layout!!!!

Lynn
one little word

Greensleeves said...

Beautiful LO. Love all the details like stitching and the paper flower.

Karla said...

I really like this LO. The feel of it is neat! LOVE that stitching and the colors !!!!

-Karla

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails