My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Re: Come With Me On This Creative Journey****The Winner!! ****



I like to congratulate Adriann!! You have won this pouch for your art journal cards! I made this with a piece of fabric from my great aunt who lived to be 101. She was a very wise and wonderful woman and I thought that it was fitting to use this to create the pouch to store your cards in! Thanks for playing along even though you've already started!!

Please email me your home address at : bcdoula@gmail.com

4 comments:

Adriann said...

Oh Wow!!! Thank you so very much! The fact that it was fabric from your 101 year grandmother makes it even more special. Thank you again, and I hope that some of her energy will rub off on me.

Blessings!

Adriann said...

Correction. Your great aunt. It's still the same. It's not everyone who lives to be 101. I'm very honored.

Doulanana said...

You are very welcome. Don't forget to email me your address so I can mail it to you!
bcdoula@gmail.com

Amanda said...

Oh that fabric is beautiful! I love it!!! Congrats Adriann!!!

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails