My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Friday, August 24, 2007

Resurrecting the Champ!!

Please go and see the movie Resurrecting the Champ as my youngest son, Jesse, has a small part as a prize fighter in the movie.
Go here to check it out!! That's him in the photo with Josh Hartnett!

http://movies.yahoo.com/summer-movies/Resurrecting-the-Champ/1809732303/photos/81/2006javascript:void(0)

5 comments:

oak wind farm said...

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment!
Your blog is pretty amazing! I will come back again and again to see what you are up to. And how fabulous that your son has a part in a movie! Awesome!
Have a blessed weekend!

cocobear said...

Monica...this is so cool! The local radio station was talking about this movie on my drive into work this morning! Now I feel like a know a celeb! Even though I haven't met you in real life...I feel like I do know you anyway! :)

Peggy Maier said...

I know you're proud of him - you certainly have a handsome son!

Adriann said...

How exciting! I will look out for it...

I can't wait to see how you go about the challenge. I'm looking forward to the inspiration!

Enjoy your weekend~

scrapinmo said...

How great for your family to have a movie star in the midst. He is a handsome young man!

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails