My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Friday, August 31, 2007

Soap Box Winner!!!!


I just made the draw for the altered soap box featured on Monica's Scrapbooking Place and I'm pleased to announce that the winner is, drum roll please....... Cheryl(cakvd)!
Congratulations and please email me your mailing address at bcdoula@gmail.com so that I can get this is the mail to you.
I would also like to take this opportunity to thank all of you who tune in on a regular basis. Please stay tuned as I have lots more giveaways coming up in the near future!

4 comments:

CAKVD said...

Yippeeee! Thank you so much! The colors are georgeous and I can't wait to see it in person!! Thanks!!
Cheryl

Tara said...

hey its tara, here is the website i was talking about where i made the extra summer cash.......... the website is here

Adriann said...

Congrats Cheryl! I look forward to watching your episodes. I get plenty of inspiration from them. The Soap Box episode helped me to complete the Ouchie Box.

So keep them coming!

Amanda said...

Congrats!!!!! :D

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails