My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Summer Challenge at Scrap Love - Week Six


be still my soul - Week 6
I can't believe that there are only 2 more weeks of this challenge left!!
This challenge we had to use 2 'clear' products and the colors green, brown, orange, white and yellow.
The is a pic of me in my bath tub is matted with brown card stock.
I used a clear button in the word 'soul' and added a white rub on on it and I printed the words 'nurture' and 'healing' on a transparency.The wide ribbon scanned a little crooked..
I used all of the required colors. I mixed yellow and green acrylic paints to make a journaling block under the word 'nurture'.
The journaling reads:
"my bath is my one oasis of pleasure and solitude that is just footsteps away. it is a time of tranquil recharging from our chaotic, demanding world.it's my 'editing' room where i can clear and free my mind."

3 comments:

Adriann said...

Love the colors and the journaling block. Great LO!

Samm said...

This is lovely, love the colours you've used!

Samm
x

Denise Hughes said...

Just wanted to say I love this LO...you rock girl!

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails