My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Summer Challenge at Scrap Love - Week Two


Metamorphosis - Week Two of the challenge asked us to us a pic 5 x7 or larger and a one word title only. I took this picture of my daughter when she was in her second trimester as we were rushing out to go shopping. She said she wanted a pregnancy pic . I was so amazed at how good this turned out that I now use it in my logo for my doula business!
The journaling reads:
Daughter, Beautiful, Gentle, transitioning,changing, transforming, into a beautiful Mother.
Glorious!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Great picture! Love the single word you chose!

Donna said...

this is a precious memory captured! love the pic & page!

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails