My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Summer Challenge at Scrap Love - Week Three


Precious - Week Three For this week the challenge was "3 times the charm". We were challenged to use 3 photos, 3 patterned papers, 3 circles, 3 other embellishments as much as you want, and at least 3 lines of journaling!I took these pics of my grandson the other day and he managed a little smile just before he fell asleep in his car seat.My 3 circles are: 2 brown brad circles and dotted circle in journaling. 3 embelishments are: flowers, little brads and ric rac, 3 pics, 3 pp's 3 lines of journaling are: Turner, you are too sweet, too precious, just too beautiful for words!

No comments:

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails