My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Summer Challenge at Scrap Love - Week Seven


I used acrylic paints to paint my circle for journaling and on my chipboard " I AM' letters.
I took this pic last week by mistake. I was putting on my makeup and had the camera in one hand and as I was looking down at it I pressed the button and this is what I got! I'm even in my black bra!!!...
The journaling reads:
who I Am..woman, wife, mother, daughter, sister, nana, soul soother, life long friend, witness of birth, fearful of hate, afraid of fear, moved by music and song, loves baths, the aroma of sweet peas and new babies,is awed at the sight and sound of geese fiying south for the winter,is always reinventing myself, loves being 55,saltwater taffy and baking muffins on lazy Saturday mornings,sacred road trips, hearing my children say 'love you' and smooching my sweet grandson, is still seeking new truths.

The hidden journaling behind the picture reads:
monica
daughter of marianne, who is daughter of ida, who is daughter of mary, who is daughter of addie...

2 comments:

Adriann said...

I so love this LO! Especially the journaling!! How talented are you that your mistakes are successes?

Scrapdragons said...

I love this LO!! Fabulous!

Laura

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails