My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I've been tagged!

Adriann tagged me and here are the rules: I must post the rules, then list 7 random things about me and then tag 7 others to do the same by leaving them a comment.

1. My middle name is Mercedes.
2. I am very audio sensitive, Can't stand crunching or scraping sounds.
3. I play the piano and the clarinet.
4. I've had blood transfusions and donor bone (on separate occasions).
5. I love preparing a party.( A little Martha in me!)
6. I wring my hands when I'm stressed.
7. I love to be on stage!
Now I tag:
1. Sandie
2. Mickee
3. Becca
4. Sierra
5. Wendy
6. Rhea
7. Jer

4 comments:

TanishaRenee said...

Cool facts about you! Love your middle name!!

Doulanana said...

Thanks Tanisha. I didn't tag you this time cause you got me the first time. My name was really cool before I got married. It was MOnica Mercedes Miles born in Minneapolis Minnesota!! All mmmm's!!!

Adriann said...

I had best friend in Jr. High named Mercedes. Her dad was from Cuba and her mom was from Spain. Apparently Mercedes is very popular in the Latin community What's the origin of your name?

Thanks for participating! I can't wait to look at episode 7...

Sandie said...

Thanks for the tag, I'll pop it on my blog tomorrow ;)

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails