My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Week 4 Art Journal Prompt


Although I've used Emily Falconbridge for inspiration, this week I changed up the topic a bit. The challenge this time is " What color are you?" I want you to create your card in your favorite color or the one that best describes who you are!
My color is green.Green in the center of the rainbow. I am attracted to green - especially new leaf green as it is the symbol of new beginnings and represents harmony and balance.
I would also like to welcome my mother to this challenge. She has always been my inspiration and I can't wait to see what she creates. Please go to Mavis'Place to check out her take on this challenge and leave her some lovin'!

Have fun!

9 comments:

mavis said...

Hi Monica. I've created all 4 cards. Phew!!!
Love your green card. It's awesome. Please check mine out!! Love your mom.

Adriann said...

Great card Monica. I love the texture and the shade of green that you chose. I'm going to check out your mom's site. You are blessed to have both your sister and mother participate in this art journey with you. I wish I can get my sister and mother involved.

Looking forward to finding out my color.

Blessings!

Adriann said...

Monica, your mom is too hip and cool for me. I see where you got your cool from...

Nice work Mavis!

Mick-Mick said...

As per usual, YOU are a hard act to follow. Phenomenal card.

WendyG said...

Here are our week 4 cards:

Mine:
http://doodlelicious.wordpress.com/files/2007/09/mywk4card-mycolor.jpg

Frans:
http://doodlelicious.wordpress.com/files/2007/09/franwk4-color.jpg

Doulanana said...

Great cards Wendy!!!...and your daughter:)

Adriann said...

Wendy and Fran-- great cards!

Sisibear said...

http://mycreativespace-sisibear.blogspot.com/2007/09/card-4-what-color-are-you.html

that's my card =)

Mick-Mick said...

http://mickeescards.blogspot.com/2007/09/my-fourth-card.html

here is my card!

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails