My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Monday, October 1, 2007

....and the winner of the Cosmo Cricket kit is...!!!!!


Are you ready???

It's
>
>
>
Mylene!!!!! Congratulations!
Please email me your address at bcdoula@gmail.com so I can get these goodies in the mail to you.
Thank you everyone for entering and please stay tuned to the next episode of Monica's Place. Might be another give away!!!:)

3 comments:

Adriann said...

Congrats Mylene!

Great new prompt! I've finished last weeks, but my camera died. I'll continue to do them and load them when I get an operational camera.

Blessings!

mavis said...

Congratulations Mylene! That's great!

Renee said...

Congrats Mylene!

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails