My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Art Journal Challenge Week #6


It's Thanksgiving in Canada so in keeping with that theme I would like your card to show 'something you are thankful for'

For me, there were so many choices but I chose my home. My home is my nest, my safe haven, a true manifestation of my soul. I am so thankful I have a place to go where I can truly be myself. It's a place where I can laugh, cry, regret and rejoice. A place where I can truly count my blessings and be thankful for the shelter it provides me.
Happy Thanksgiving to all of my Canadian friends! Have a beautiful week everyone!
(Also can you leave a comment here so that I know you are still participating:)

6 comments:

Mick-Mick said...

What a beautiful card. And thanks for the compliment. Me and Sisi are really enjoying doing our cards. They all require alot of forethought though. Here's to more creating.

Shannon Wyman said...

Here is what I am thankful for this week :)

http://ramblingsofaprimitiveheart.blogspot.com/2007/10/more-atcs.html

Adriann said...

Love it! Oh yes, I'm still participating. I will catch up this week. Thanks for the inspiration!!

Sisibear said...

Here is my card for this week!

http://mycreativespace-sisibear.blogspot.com/2007/10/creative-journey-card-6-what-am-i.html

I LOVE THESE CARDS!
they are so stress relieving hehe

TanishaRenee said...

This is so beautiful!

Mick-Mick said...

http://mickeescards.blogspot.com/2007/10/my-sixth-card.html

Here is my card!

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails