My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Art Journal Prompt - Week #8


Everyone has a shoe story!! This week share yours!!!...be sure to show this story on your card!!!!
Here is my take on this week's challenge.Every detail had been planned for my daughter and son in law's winter wonderland wedding and I was so excited to be the
mother of the bride! I had purchased my outfit and gorgeous shoes in July, so I had neglected to try them on with stockings.On December 4th, while everyone was leaving for the church, I was freaking out because my
expensive shoes were sliding off of my feet!
Luckily I had another pair of shoes as a replacement
but my FABULOUS shoes have never been
worn to this day!

5 comments:

Linda SS said...

Well so far nobody seems to have a shoe story so I guess I'll tell you mine. I hate touching public toilets, so always flush with my foot. I was at a seminar and went to flush and my shoe fell off & plopped right into the toilet. I had to walk back into the seminar with a wet shoe that gurgled when I walked. It was embarrassing and disgusting...yuuk.

malieta said...

I don't really have a shoe story but I have enjoyed reading Lindas story. I hate touching public toilets also and I flush with my foot too! I hope this doesn't happen to me one day.*cringe-smile*
malieta:)

Adriann said...

I really have to think about that one. I'm not really a shoe person, but I'm sure I'll come up with something.

Those shoes are FABULOUS! What size are they? I'll buy them from you. LOL!!!!

Doulanana said...

They're a size 10!

Mick-Mick said...

I'm all up-to-date now. woohoo!http://mickeescards.blogspot.com/2007/10/my-eighth-card.html

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails