My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Week #9 - Art Journal Prompt


For this week the challenge is to create a card that reflects who (or what ) do you miss in your life right now.
For me, I miss my friendships and my social life.
Living a "new normal" life with chronic pain has meant many adjustments. I'm not able to be as 'present' as I need to be to nurture my relationships so some of my friends have moved on. That coupled with 3 dear friends who have recently moved to new countries has left me feeling lonely more often. Despite that, I still feel blessed for my friendships, both here and gone. Godspeed my friends!

****I know that some of you are a little behind so as an incentive, anyone who gets up to date by the end of the week and posts here will have their name go into a draw for a RAK!!!***

4 comments:

Mick-Mick said...

Beautiful card and sentiments. You're so very lucky to have some of the greatest friends on the planet. You're so fortunate! Look on the bright side, you'll have some wonderful exotic locations to visit them at.

Adriann said...

I miss my friends too. Most of them are in California. Beautiful card as usual. Thanks for the inspiration!

Ooh! That's enough incentive for me. :O

Here's weeks 7 & 8

http://adayinthelifeofaks.blogspot.com/

Adriann said...

Week #9 - http://adayinthelifeofaks.blogspot.com/

Mick-Mick said...

http://mickeescards.blogspot.com/2007/11/my-ninth-card.html

HERE'S MY CARD!

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails