My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

***WINNER!**** Snowflakes and Mittens!!



The winner of the Rusty Pickle Christmas 'Snowflakes and Mittens' paper is angel wilde!!!
Congratulations! Please email me your mailing address at: bcdoula@gmail.com so that I can mail you your prize.
Thanks for entering everyone! There is more to come so stay tuned to Monica's Scrapbooking Place!

2 comments:

scrappermimi said...

Lucky girl! Congrats!

Loving your art journal!

Angel Wilde said...

I can't wait to receive the papers!!! Did you get my mailing address? Hugs~
Angel

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails