My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Art Journal Challenge- Week #12


For this week the challenge is your initial... the letter that stands for you, for your name.
On the front of the card it says: I am called Monica Mercedes Miles, Moon, Monie. Mom. Moonica and Mumica.
I have always thought that my name would be great for a children's book because of all of the 'M's"!! I was born Monica Mercedes Miles born in Minneapollis, Minnesota!!! Too bad I didn't find a guy with 'M' for a last name!!...lol:)

Have a great week and please post your cards!!!I love to see how creative you all are!

6 comments:

Adriann said...

This one is fun! Can't wait to do it. I've completed 11, I just need to post it.

Happy Belated Birthday!!!! I did enjoy mine. Thank you! There are a lot of November babies out there isn't it...

I love good mail days and will be on the look out for my RAK.

Have a blessed week! It's Thankgiving tomorrow for us here in the states.

Dee said...

Hi everyone. I have FINALLY posted my cards and I'm all caught up! Please go to my blog and check them out!

Mick-Mick said...

http://mickeescards.blogspot.com/2007/11/my-twelth-card.html
here's my card!

Mick-Mick said...

Phenomenal card...as per usual. Mine are all posted.

TanishaRenee said...

I love how this turned out Monica! Great ides!

Sisibear said...

http://mycreativespace-sisibear.blogspot.com/2007/11/up-to-date-cards.html

I'M ALL UP TO DATE!

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails