My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Holiday Planner


I made this holiday planner to help organize me for the upcoming holidays. I used BG Figgy Pudding paper and stickers throughout and a blank transparency for the cover. I trimmed all the pages with the lace trim from the November ZZ Tis The Season Ribbon Kit from SavvynSassy.

3 comments:

TanishaRenee said...

I love Figgy Pudding and this album is just the cutest! I love the idea of the transparent cover! Fabulous!

Scrap Evangel said...

I love these colors and patterns. Great job!

Adriann said...

Beautiful!

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails