My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Week #10 Art Journal Challenge

First let me say that the RAK goes to Mickee and Adriann for getting all of their cards up to date.Way to go!Watch the mail for a little something!

For this week create a card showing what is something that has inspired you.
I am inspired by so many things. I couldn't pick just one. I am inspired by the love, courage and creativity of my family and friends, my memories and my home and so blessed to have all of this inspiration always within reach!

3 comments:

Adriann said...

Yeah! You definitely motivated me and I really enjoyed #9.

Beautiful card!

Sisibear said...

SUCH A PRETTY CARD!

I'm am caught up now..
I just have to do this weeks.

http://mycreativespace-sisibear.blogspot.com/2007/11/creative-journey-card-8-my-shoe-story.html

Adriann said...

Week 10

http://adayinthelifeofaks.blogspot.com/

Monica, I love, love, love episode 10. I can't wait to try the projects today.

I'll try to post if I complete.

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails