My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Creative Art Journal Challenge Week #17


The prompt for this week is 'your bedroom' which is very fitting for me as I've been spending a lot of time there since Christmas trying to get over a cold and flu bug!!
I love my bedroom and I'm so blessed to have a husband who was able to create a dream room for me complete with a jetted tub, fireplace and flat screen TV! My bedroom is my safe haven; it's where I go to rest, to heal, to laugh, to cry, to sleep, to meditate but mostly, where I find peace.

Happy New Year to everyone!!!

3 comments:

Adriann said...

Love the new blog layout!! Happy New Year to you.

I will try to catch up soon and stay current until we finished.

Enjoy your week!

Adriann said...

Monica, this is soooo beautiful! I plan to post mine tonight.

Adriann said...

Here's 16 and 17:

http://adayinthelifeofaks.blogspot.com/

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails