My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Creative Art Journal Challenge Week #19


The prompt for this week is : surprise! Have you been surprised lately?
I would have to say that the biggest and most recent surprise for me was when my dear friend Laura treated me to a luxury all expenses paid dream vacation to Las Vegas this past October. From the beautiful card (the sentiments I placed on the front of this card) and gift bag full of goodies and chump change she handed to me as we sat on the tarmack waiitng to take off, to the VIP spa treatment, concerts and dining at Emeril Lagasse's resturant, it was a once in a lifetime,treasured experience and a total surprise that I will never forget!

3 comments:

lipscombe said...

This is a test comment.

Adriann said...

I love the ribbon treatment to this card. I will try to catch up this week...like the Happy card too!

Jonnie's Shabby Cottage Creations & More said...

I really love the colors and happy
way this card looks! Pinkalicious Hugs, Jonnie

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails