My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Creative Art Journal Challenge Week #20



For this week the challenge is 'change'. As I was contemplating what change is for me, I received a call from a dear family friend telling me that her sister passed away this morning.
She has been so sick and struggling for the past 10 years and she is finally free of her failing body so I dedicate my card to her spirit and the change and transition that she made today, and my heart is so sad for her family that will miss her dearly.

Can you believe that we're at week 20! Take a moment this week to admire your creative art work and admire the artist that is YOU!!...and you have made your mark on paper!!!
Do you know that in some some cultures there isn't even a word for 'art' because art is not separate from their daily living. Art is part of life...your life and bravo to you for the work you have done so far.

No comments:

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails