My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Introducing Nana's Soup Kitchen!!


For me, there is nothing more satisfying and comforting than a steaming, hot bowl of homemade soup.
My mission is to attempt to make a pot of soup once a week and post the recipes here on my blog!
Last evening my daughter-in-law and I made some yummy Italian Hamburger Minestrone Soup. It was delicious and the baking powder biscuits we had with it were the perfect compliment. We enjoyed our soup with our spouses and had a wonderful visit. The recipe can be found here.

No comments:

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails