My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Been knitting lots lately!

I've been doing a lot of knitting lately and I made this little black turtle neck sweater for my grandson. They never seem to have any dark colors for babies and I think they look cute in black sweaters!!
When I tried it on the first time he couldn't get his head though the opening so I had to re do the neck and make it with a button closure!!!

I also did the following 2 layouts as well.
This one is call Christmas Nuts. My son and his wife arrived on Christmas morning dressed in these nerdy Christmas sweaters and these geeky glasses. It was too funny!

This one is called Yum Yum! and is a layout of my grandson eating his first candy cane on Christmas Day!

3 comments:

barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

Adriann said...

Nice LO's and the knitting ... Awesome!!!

Congrats on your book win too!

DMB said...

He's so cute!

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails