My Photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Monday, January 7, 2008

'la borsetta'


I found the pattern for this amazing knitted grocery bag at Purl Bee and it is called Elisa's Nest Tote. My Italian girlfriend called my bag
'la borsetta' and I love that name!! It only took a couple of hours to knit so I think I'm going to whip up a few more!

8 comments:

Rhea said...

ohhhh Monica this is soooo Awsome!!!!

scrapnnMO said...

OH my heavens Monica this is sooo cool looking! I wish I could knit!

DMB said...

Gorgeous!!!

Adriann said...

It's gorgeous!!! I like the name too!

Ex-Shammickite said...

I made some of these lacy tote bags too... I'm going to give one each to my DIL's and their mithers! Wonderful pattern, and so easy to make. There'a a pic of one of mine on my blog.

Ex-Shammickite said...

sorry, I meant MOTHERS not mithers!!!!

ammusrasoi said...

I love your bag could you please help me with the cord

ammusrasoi said...

I love your bag could you please help me with the cord a bit confused with the instructions. Thanks

Search This Blog

Loading...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails