My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Lasagna Soup


I taught prenatal classes these last two Saturdays so I made this super easy and delicious hearty Lasagna Soup to share for our pot luck lunch. I found the recipe from Inkspirations and everyone loved it!!

Lasagna Soup

1 lb hamburger (you can use ground turkey or chicken)
1 chopped yellow onion
5 c. water
5 T parmesan cheese
1 can undrained corn
1 can undrained diced tomatoes
1 box lasagna Hamburger Helper
1/2 c. sour cream
1/2 c. shredded cheese

DIRECTIONS: Brown meat with chopped onion. Then in a pot, put water, parmesan cheese, corn, tomatoes and the sauce packet from the Hamburger Helper. Add meat and onion. Bring to a boil for 10 minutes. Then add the noodles and boil ten more minutes. Add a handful of cheese and spoonful of sour cream on top when serving.

1 comment:

TanishaRenee said...

Sounds yummy! It must be such a joy doing what you do!

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails