My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Monday, February 4, 2008

Baby's First Mukluks!


I went to a lovely baby shower for my daughter's sister in law on Sunday. Everything was so nice and the snacks were great. They even had shots of pumpkin soup and little mini sundaes for dessert!!
I made these chocolate brown mukluks for the baby and tied them to our gift!
They are so fast and easy to make and so cute. They knit in under two hours. For the free pattern go to Wool La Lah!

3 comments:

Adriann said...

So cute! Love the new banner and episodes. You've been pretty busy. I have 18 down and 19, 20 and 21 to go. I will catch up. I really am enjoying this challenge, it's just that I've been bitten by the card bug. LOL!

Blessings!

DMB said...

Those are so cute!

Rhea said...

those are soooo cute! I need a pair!

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails