My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Creative Art Journal Challenge Week #22


This week's challenge is "What would you like to learn?" I would love to learn who my ancestors are all the way back to pre-slavery days.I know my father traced his ancestry to Nigeria! Growing up I always wondered who and where I would be if it hadn't been for those who marched and fought the brave fight before me. I also have American Indian in my blood and I believe that is where I get my strong sense of spirituality from.Oh, I wish I could learn so much more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your work is evocative, Monica, and splendid. I wish you luck on your journey. And peace. Always peace ~

xox
Mylene

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails