My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Creative Art Journal Challenge Week #24


This week's challenge is "Remember when"
I came across this picture this week and it reminded me of when my husband and I had so much fun celebrating out 25th anniversary with our family and friends. Because we married in 1972 we chose a 70's theme for our party complete with dashikis, (which I made from second hand curtains I found) afros(yes that is my real hair in the picture), and records played on a record player. We had so much fun! It's hard to believe that was over 10 years ago!

6 comments:

elan said...

What a great way to celebrate your anniversary! Maybe by the time my big one rolls around I can find something that's cool about the 90's.

Lisa said...

Love your page. I just started my art journal and I used this prompt for my second page. You can see it on my blog.
http://journalmw.blogspot.com/

Nnairda's said...

How fun! March will be my catch up month. :)

Adriann

Nnairda's said...

How fun! March will be my catch up month. :)

Adriann

~ Mylene ~ said...

(squealing with delight!) See? This is why I love you!!!

xox
~ M

Adriann said...

Here's mine for this week. Journaling reads:

Remember when... she had to use the back door.

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj281/Adriann7/art%20journal/scan0047.jpg

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails