My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Creative Art Journal Challenge Week #25


The challenge this week is to describe a photo that means something to you....
This picture means so much to me as it captures the moment that the Nana in me was born.
I played with water color crayons and pastels for my background paper and I used oil pastels on the underside of the ghost flowers.

1 comment:

Adriann said...

Very pretty! I appreciate women like you that understands the beauty of natural childbirth and breastfeeding. It's amazing how our society has turned bearing a child into a condition, instead of the true miracle and blessing that it is.

Beautiful card!!

Also, thanks for the well wishes on my Etsy shop.

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails