My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My cupboards!!!


OK, let me just say that my cupboards were the most disorganized mess you have ever seen. I did what most of us do, emptied them all over my counters and then walked away close to tears overwhelmed by the mess I just created. I headed to my computer to search how to organize cupboards and I came across this blog called Calm and Collected Organizer. It was so easy and fast that I am almost done all of the cupboards in my kitchen!!!!
I love the internet!

2 comments:

irisbleu said...

Thank You so much for the link. I love the idea that it's a blog and I can subscribe to the feed. I will check it out for sure.

~ Mylene ~ said...

Brilliant, Monica - I'm proud of you! As without, so within....but you already knew that, didn't you? (smiling)

Love to you, pet.

xox
~ M

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails