My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Friday, February 1, 2008

Yarn Goods!

I'm still knitting and crocheting up a storm. It must be the -38 degree Celsius weather we've been having!!!
First I knit these little slippers for my Boo.They are actually a denim blue but they scanned kind of purple.

I've officially knit my first sock and the wool is cast for its match!!! They are a wool/acrylic blend and they are so cozy!

....and my daughter and I are working on our individual ongoing projects for 2008...a Babette Blanket that I first fell in love with at Purl Bee.

My daughter is my incentive to finish this as she is a much faster crocheter than I so I am always playing catch up!
Here is mine so far:

1 comment:

Amma said...

Interesting to know.

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails