My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Creative Art Journal Challenge Week #27


This week's prompt is "junk mail".
Use junk mail in your creation. Have fun!!!
Earlier this week I was at my daughter's babysitting my grandson and I found this junk mail advertising children's toys and I loved the quote! My little grandson created my background print with some felt markers and ink pads and I love how it turned out!

5 comments:

Adriann said...

This one immediately inspired me. Off to repurpose my junk mail.

Adriann said...

Week 27

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj281/Adriann7/scan0003.jpg

Adriann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nnairda's said...

You are right! It was an ad for Terminix and I didn't understand the connection and wondered how many people would identify his face.

Adriann

Adriann said...

It turned out rather nicely. Very clever!

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails