My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Creative Art Journal Challenge Week #28


This week's prompt is goal of the week.
What is your personal goal for this week? Mine is to finally take the time to go and try out this massage bed that a friend of mine was telling me about that may help to relieve some of my spinal pain. There is always hope....
The verse on the front reads:
Hope is the thing with feathers- That perches in the soul-And sings the tune without the words-And never stops at all.
by Emily Dickinson

3 comments:

ArtyEm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ArtyEm said...

Wow - I love this idea - setting one personal goal and meeting it.
There is always hope!
That is a beautiful quote.

TanishaRenee said...

love the soft colors here!

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails