My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Friday, March 21, 2008

SNS is having an online crop!


The SavvynSassy team are holding another wonderful online crop.Plus, don’t forget to join them as they warm up their scrapping muscles, starting MARCH 30th, creating special cards in a countdown to the crop!! The Crop will be a week long, from Friday to the following Sunday!! They have the best prizes ever so drop by and join in the fun!!

3 comments:

TanishaRenee said...

hey, (4/11) that's my due date- hopefully Xander decides to come before then! LOL!

Just wanted to stop in and say hello! Hope you are doing well!

doulanana said...

Thanks Tanisha. I just got back from the birth of my second grandson...he's beautiful...9 lbs 10 oz and 23 inches long!!!
You're next!!

Trish said...

hi! I love watching you on youtube, can't wait to see what is next :)

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails