My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Thy Daily Bread!


I have been baking bread everyday for about 2 weeks now and it is so easy. It is baked at a high temperature (475-500 degrees) in an oven safe vessel. I use my old clay baker from the 70's and it works perfectly. I use the absolutely No Knead method shown here at Breadtopia.You just throw four items into a bowl and with no kneading at you end up with perfection.
I first started with a plain white bread but the one in the picture is whole wheat, steel cut oats and sunflowers and we love it!!!

No comments:

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails