My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Creative Art Journal Week #30


This week's prompt is: 10 minutes.
Set yourself a timer, and create on your card within 10 minutes. just start! and keep going until your timer goes off!
I used the scraps that were left on my table after creating a card in the USA colors for the online crop over at Savvynsassy!
I also adhered the candy bar wrapper to the page and then painted in with Gesso and made some fancy swirls! The number '10' was actually already on the playing card!
Have fun and please, please post your creations!!

1 comment:

Adriann said...

Time goes by so quick. I think I've done this one. I'll have to check. :)

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails