My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Creative Art Journal Week #39


This week's challenge is someone spesh! (special that is)
Can I just say that I am so blessed to be surrounded with such loving and caring family and friends but if have to choose someone really special it is my daughter in law.
She is so unselfish and kind in such a quiet,unassuming way. I truly love her and I am so happy to call her my friend.
For this card I stamped the background and then made a paper flower. I added some chipboard pieces and torn black paper and I inked the whole think in black chalk ink.

1 comment:

TanishaRenee said...

love that distressed flower!

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails