My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Creative Art Journal Week #41


This week's prompt magic carpet...
if you had a magic carpet RIGHT NOW...where would you ask it to go.

If I could ask my magic carpet to take me anywhere right now, I would return to St. Luce, Martinique and perhaps never return......C'est le paradis!
For this card I cut the image of an elephant off some printed paper and added dimensions to him and the carpet with puff and glitter pens, beads and wire. I attached the fibre to the edge of the card to give semblance of a carpet and used rub on words.

No comments:

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails