My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Creative Art Journal Challenge Week #43


This week's prompt is: sCaRy!
what scares you, tell a scary story, a halloween tale, a scary picture...anything scary!
For me showing my naked real self , without makeup is very scary, both for me to do and for you to look at. My daughter took this picture of me at our conference this weekend because she was laughing so hard at my bed head. You gotta admit, it's pretty scary!!!!!

1 comment:

Nnairda's said...

You are very brave! My husband took a bed head pic of me and dared me to do a LO with it.

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails